Sunday 7 April 2013

Nivea Lip Butter - Raspberry Rose

gif maker

This has to be one of the yummiest lip balms I've ever used, or should I say lip butters. It's creamy and soft just like butter, it's not something I've come across before. In terms of it's appearance it leaves a very pale sheen after application, I like it but don't smother it on too heavily or it looks a little milky! It contains both shea butter and almond oil for long lasting care, according to the Nivea information. I pop it on before bed and my lips feel really moisturised until the morning. As you can see from the photos it's a tin so it's the kind you need to apply with your fingers - some people will love it, some will hate it but it's not sticky on your hands at all. The balm has a really fruity, raspberry scent to it so if you don't like strong smells then I'd avoid it but personally I love it. It's sweet and perfectly pink!

This tin retails from £1.99 at Superdrug (click!), £2.25 at Boots (click!) and £2.50 on the Nivea website (click!). There are 4 scents to choose from, Raspberry Rose, Caramel Cream, Vanilla and Macadamia or Original. I can't wait to pick up the other scents!

Have you got any of these??

1 comment:

  1. Because I really needed a new one. ;) I have FAR too many of these sorts of products to use up, there's something about those cute little tins though! xo

    ReplyDelete