Tuesday 2 July 2013

No7 Sheer Temptation Lipstick


This No7 Sheer Temptation lipstick only took a couple of days to become a new make-up bag staple for me.... except I "borrowed" it off my mama and it doesn't belong to me! Welp!

Released in the Summer Collection this lipstick gives a sheer lip colour with lots of moisture - to me it's like putting a lipstick on after applying a coat of Vaseline. I absolutely love the colour payoff with this lipstick, it's not sticky at all and it's so glossy without that gooey kind of look that comes with some products.


You can see the difference between my natural lip colour and the pink shade of the lipstick. It's not opaque or thick but it is a subtle colour transfer that brightens any neutral everyday look. 

This is in the shade "Blooming Pink" but there are at least 9 other shades in the range. This shade is relatively newly launched as are a couple of others but they're not named online at the moment. 

I'd love a more neutral colour to add to this collection like Coral Peach but there's another bright pink called Showy which looks lovely too!

Do you have these? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment