Saturday 16 November 2013

I love ... strawberries and cream


This is one of those products that's sat by the till at this time of year as a stocking filler for someone with a love of sweet treats, however I too am a lover of sweet treats so I picked it up for myself!

I absolutely love this body spray, it's a sweet scent that freshens up any cold winter day with a little reminder of the summer time!

It's not the longest lasting body spritz but it would make a perfect gift for someone who likes to smell practically edible! I'll definitely be adding these to any gift bags for girly girls as it's something that can be chucked into a handbag.

I picked mine up from Superdrug for about £2 and you can grab the matching bubble bath here (click!) for £1.45 - bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment