Sunday 9 February 2014

Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm



My lips and Dior products go together like jam and scones, tea and cake, Batman and Robin. Basically Dior's Creme de Rose is my favourite lip balm ever but it's been discontinued. WHAT? Explain yourself Dior?! Wot u doin'??!! But that has meant I've needed to find an alternative - so here's Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm. This isn't quite the same product but it is equally as luxurious and even does a little bit more.


It's in the classic Dior lipstick tube but with a sheer pink lid. The product twists up and has a slanted tip for precise application.


It sweeps on easily and is lightweight, non sticky and a very, very sheer pink. It actually reacts to the pH levels on your skin and changes its tone slightly. On me it went a slightly more intense pink after about half an hour but it was still sheer and didn't budge! I only noticed it fading after I had a coffee and there was a little residue left on the cup.

The Creme De Rose is a gorgeously rich lip balm and I use it ALL THE TIME. Before bed, at work, in the morning etc etc etc. All the time. The Lip Glow is a cosmetic product rather than a skincare product so I probably wouldn't wear this after washing my face etc but I would pop it on before work or after finishing my make-up as a substitute for gloss or a stain. I'm a big fan and can't wait to use it regularly to bring a more in depth update!

Dior Addict Lip Glow is around £19-23 depending on your chosen retailer. I purchased mine from John Lewis (here, click!) for £22.50 but it is currently £19.10 on Escentual here (click!)


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment