Sunday 29 May 2016

Urban Decay Eyeshadows // Virgin & Sin


After the purchase of my first Naked palette (earlier review here) I quickly hit pan on my two staple colours - Virgin and Sin. Naturally, I had to go out and restock, but rather than re-buying the whole palette I just picked up the two neutral shades on their own.


I absolutely love both of these shades, and I use them daily. They're a powder product, but I don't notice fall-out or any waste left on my chosen eyeshadow brush. They pack on nicely and are easily buildable for a day or night look, but they do have a slight shimmer to them.


Ultimately, both of these shades are worth picking up. They last well with Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer, but they hold their own without a base as well.

So, there's a very quick recommendation of two every day neutral eyeshadows. Quick, pick them up from here for £14 each.

// //////
This review is based solely on my opinion of these products.
I cannot, and do not, guarantee that you will have the same experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment